Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dazzle Markers

When I passed the limited scope exam, I bought myself my very first pair of markers as a prize. Up to that point, I had been using the ones my school provided, which had a student number on them instead of initials .

While looking for markers, I came across Dazzle X-ray Markers and knew I had to get a pair. They're *sparkly* and that appeals greatly to the magpie in me. My L is Aqua Marine and my R is Orange (it's a dark kind of rusty orange).

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone looking for some distinctive markers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am trying 2 pass my limited scope exam and I am in desperate need of help!! If I don't pass it th is time I am without a job and I have been there 3 yrs....I failed the core part ( most important) n I go july 28th for final attemp. If there is any way u can help me please let me know.... desperate.

Unknown said...

Check out Max Markers. I have been a tech for a long time now and have never seen such a unique style of x ray markers. The x ray markers are at maxmarkers.com and have very cool pics on them... and they ship free! It is a pretty cool website to check out even if you dont need markers right now.